Book your bike bar now below by finding the date and time that best fit your schedule. Please email info@Pedals-Pints.com or call with any questions at 208-371-3270. Have fun!
Tours are available 7 days-a-week during the following set 90 minute time slots:
- 3:30-5:00pm (Sat/Sun Only)
The Fine Print
- The Boise Pedals & Pints bike bar accommodates 15 people max, not including the designated driver, whom we provide. The minimum number of riders to book is 10.
- Tours start at The Boise Art Collective (Lot 1A) downtown at 12th and Front St, Boise.
- Tours are available 7 days-a-week during the following set 90 minute time slots: 11am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-3:00pm, 6:15pm-7:45pm, 8:30pm-10:00pm
- Standard 90 minute tours for $325, or about $22 per person when the bike is full (15 people). Tips for your driver are greatly appreciated.
- Longer and custom tour times may be available. Please email your requests to info@Pedals-Pints.com
- Payment in full is required to reserve your tour. Pedals & Pints offers rain checks to any party wishing to reschedule up to 5 days prior to their tour time. Within 5 days, no refunds or rain checks will be offered if a tour is cancelled by the booking party. Pedals & Pints also reserves the right to cancel any bike bar tour because of hazardous weather or unforeseen circumstances; if a tour is cancelled on behalf of Pedals & Pints, customers will be offered the choice of a full refund or a rain check.
- Any cancellations must be made 7 days or more before your tour date, to receive a full refund. You may also choose to move your booking to a future date with notice of 7 days or more. Half your payment will be forfeited if you cancel your tour within 7 days of your scheduled date.
- Thanks to the Mayor and city council, no alcohol is allowed on board at this time. Feel free to tell them how you feel about it!
- ALL participants MUST complete Pedals & Pints' Liability Waiver BEFORE the start of each reservation. Completing the form is easy, just click HERE.
Follow along on social media using these hashtags: #PedalsAndPintsBoise #BoiseBreweries and #PubTour